About Me
- Your Illusion
- Austin, Tx, United States
- I was born and raised in Texas and have lived here my whole life. I'm common-law married to the man of my dreams. I'm obsessed with Angelina Jolie and the band Hanson. I curse like a sailor and smoke like a chimney.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Music is my drug of choice
Every year I'm asked to make a Christmas list. I've been doing that since I was old enough to write, and every year, for the past 10 years, I've had the same item on my list: a one year membership to Hanson.net. No one will buy it for me. People will support my "lesbianism" towards Angelina Jolie by buying me posters of her and movies, but god forbid I listen to Hanson. It's the one thing I really want. They all know how much it would mean to me, but they refuse to support my Hanson addiction. At least I'm addicted to music and not drugs or alcohol. They all act like it's such a horrible thing. "Get over Hanson already." Why would I give up something harmless if it makes me happy? For once, I wish I had a Hanson friend that understood, instead of people who constantly make fun of me. I have Hanson friends, but they're all online people I've never met and most likely will never meet. It sucks being a black sheep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I see... hmm.. well maybe Santa will visit early this year.... It took me forever to find what you were talking about on their site tho. lol.
ReplyDelete