About Me
- Your Illusion
- Austin, Tx, United States
- I was born and raised in Texas and have lived here my whole life. I'm common-law married to the man of my dreams. I'm obsessed with Angelina Jolie and the band Hanson. I curse like a sailor and smoke like a chimney.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Must be nice
I don't have any Hanson friends other than online. Well, Hanson is holding this 5 in 5 concert in New York, where they play each album over a course of 5 days. Then they'll be playing Bamboozle festival for 2 days, so that's a total of 7 Hanson shows. Now, this sounds amazing, but tickets are $300 if you're NOT a fan club member. If you ARE, they're $200. These people are actually spending that money to attend this. All I gotta say is, it must be nice to have $200 laying around, plus extra to travel to NY for the folks who don't live there. Seriously? Granted, I'd LOVE to go to this if it weren't so damn expensive and I lived in New York. But 200 frigging dollars?!?! I love Hanson, but DAYUM, boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment