About Me

My photo
Austin, Tx, United States
I was born and raised in Texas and have lived here my whole life. I'm common-law married to the man of my dreams. I'm obsessed with Angelina Jolie and the band Hanson. I curse like a sailor and smoke like a chimney.

Friday, October 23, 2009

The Great Depression

Another depressed day. I was fine when I woke up. The depression didn't hit until I got to work. I have no idea what triggered it. I think I'm just in Hanson mode. The teeny bopper in me gets depressed when I think about Taylor being married. Stupid, I know. I'm also depressed about my job. I really want to act. It's always been my passion. I feel like I'll never be truly happy if I can't be an actress. It's not about the money or fame. It's just something I love doing and I want to do for the rest of my life. It pisses me off when they cast singers in movies. If they really want a fresh face, do an open casting call. Varsity Blues was the most fun I'd ever had. I felt like I belonged in front of the camera. I wish I looked like my sister Chenin. She's gorgeous. Every male celebrity that we've met has told her she was beautiful, while I get ignored. She has "the look". I don't. I've been told numerous times I was too fat, too short, or not pretty enough. I'm lucky I have Brian who thinks I'm beautiful. He's the only thing in my life that keeps me sane. Well, him and my Hanson music. =0)

1 comment:

  1. Don't let the superficial clan bring you down. I see struggling actors everyday up here in the city [one of them being my temp roommate] and I can't imagine what it must be like to be them in this economy. I know a couple that have masters degrees and work multiple jobs that are not even degree related. Chin up lady. ;) You'll find your calling.

    ReplyDelete