About Me

My photo
Austin, Tx, United States
I was born and raised in Texas and have lived here my whole life. I'm common-law married to the man of my dreams. I'm obsessed with Angelina Jolie and the band Hanson. I curse like a sailor and smoke like a chimney.

Friday, September 4, 2009

I love the 90's

I work at Walmart and live across the street from it (literally), so I go home for my lunch break. On my way back to work from lunch, I was flipping through the radio stations. I always check 101X first, but it was on a commercial so I started at the beginning (93.7). When I got to Mix 94.7, a big smile appeared on my face. You'll never guess what song they were playing....











I cranked it up as loud as my crappy speakers would allow and sang at the top of my lungs. It was awesome. I hadn't heard Hanson played on the radio in years. It really made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment