For those of you who don't know, I love Jewel. I have been listening to her since her Pieces of You album and own all her c.d.'s (including her newest Lullaby album). Yesterday, I found out that she was FINALLY coming to Austin. I was so incredibly excited because I've never seen her in concert. Today, I go to check out ticket prices, and my heart breaks. The CHEAPEST ticket is $130 for crappy seats (the SIDE of the stage). Another opportunity missed because of money-hungry celebrities.
Now, to convince Hanson and Muse to come back to Austin, with reasonable ticket prices...
About Me
- Your Illusion
- Austin, Tx, United States
- I was born and raised in Texas and have lived here my whole life. I'm common-law married to the man of my dreams. I'm obsessed with Angelina Jolie and the band Hanson. I curse like a sailor and smoke like a chimney.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

aww sweetie, if I had the cash I'd totally buy you a ticket!!
ReplyDelete