About Me

My photo
Austin, Tx, United States
I was born and raised in Texas and have lived here my whole life. I'm common-law married to the man of my dreams. I'm obsessed with Angelina Jolie and the band Hanson. I curse like a sailor and smoke like a chimney.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Dreaming of You


I had another Hanson dream.

A friend of mine told me Tim Burton was her favorite, so she called him up and he agreed to do an "interview" with her, but she kept calling him John Burton. I was like "ummm, if he's your favorite, how come you don't even know his name?" So Tim Burton shows up along with Helena Bonham Carter and Johnny Depp. I get all excited, but can't find my camera (what is it with me not being able to find my camera in my dreams?) I lock myself in the bathroom and am trying to put make-up on as quickly as I can. Helena comes knocking on the door asking if I'm okay, and I start joking with her, yelling "Avada Kedavra". She laughs and says she gets that all the time. I finally come out of the bathroom and sit on the sofa, and my friend is all "I have another surprise." Hanson comes walking in the door. So Hanson sits on the sofa to my right and I put my head in my hands 'cause I'm embarrassed. Taylor puts his hand on my back and asks if I'm okay. I tell him I'm upset because I can't find my camera. But then I remember that I left it at my house, so I excuse myself to go retrieve it 'cause I live a few houses down. I'm walking to my apartment and I look behind me and Taylor is following me. He hands me this piece of paper that says "In case of fire emergency, contact Deputy Clarke Hanson." I tell Taylor I didn't know his dad was a deputy, but he points to the paper where it has his e-mail and phone number. I say "Wow, you trust me with your phone number?" and he smiles. I let him in my apartment and it's a wreck. It looks like someone ransacked it, so I say "Oh, I forgot, I haven't been home in a while". I grab my camera, and Taylor leans in close and takes the camera from me. Just when he's about to kiss me, my alarm goes off.

I did NOT want to wake up from this dream, so much so, that I turned off my alarm and forgot to reset it. I was 3 minutes late to work today. But it was such a goooooood dream. Weird, but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment