Today Brian and I went to go see Star Trek. It was pretty badass. After the movie, we went to Goodwill to see if they had any good toys for our niece. I ended up seeing a pair of red TOMS shoes. I wanted them, but they were size 11. Go figure! It was just so weird to see a pair of TOMS there and not on the feet of a Hanson fan. We rented The Tale of Despereaux as well. It was cute, but kind of violent for a kids' movie. After Despereaux, I went to wash my hair and I must have stepped on something in the bathroom because the big toe on my right foot is killing me. I can't put any pressure on it. Brian looked at it with a flashlight and tweezers and couldn't find anything. I couldn't, either. It goes away for a few minutes, but the minute I walk a few steps the pain comes back. It must be a really minuscule splinter or piece of glass, because whatever it is, can't be seen with the naked eye. I even tried soaking my foot in warm water. That didn't work. Hopefully it will fall out in my sleep or something, 'cause I have to work tomorrow and that's going to be hard to do with a gimpy toe.
About Me
- Your Illusion
- Austin, Tx, United States
- I was born and raised in Texas and have lived here my whole life. I'm common-law married to the man of my dreams. I'm obsessed with Angelina Jolie and the band Hanson. I curse like a sailor and smoke like a chimney.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment