About Me

My photo
Austin, Tx, United States
I was born and raised in Texas and have lived here my whole life. I'm common-law married to the man of my dreams. I'm obsessed with Angelina Jolie and the band Hanson. I curse like a sailor and smoke like a chimney.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dreams



I had another Hanson dream.

I had been chosen to be a "reporter" for one of their concerts. When I got there, Taylor hugged me and was admiring a necklace I was wearing. I told him that he could have it, so he said I could have one of his (he always wears at least 3 necklaces in real life and in my dream, lol). So we did a necklace trade, and I realized that I didn't bring my camera. I'm flipping out and I see a rack with a bunch of disposable cameras. I asked if they were on sale, and Taylor said they're not, but he'll let me have one anyway. So I'm sitting on the stage with my legs draped over the edge when the rest of the band comes out. Then I see a guy friend of mine in the audience so I start talking to him. Taylor gets jealous (he totally wanted me) and grabs me and starts making out with me right then and there.

It was awesome. Too bad that didn't happen when I met him in October of '07. =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment