The 10 year anniversary of my mother's death was on Friday (July 31st). I had to work that day, so I didn't get to visit her grave. It was a depressing day, but as long as I stayed busy at work, it helped to keep my mind off it. That night, I had a dream that my father was so depressed and tormented over my mother's death, even after 10 years, that he had given up hope and killed himself. It was a horrible dream. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I still can't. I tried calling my dad last night because we had a little family get-together so I was wanting to invite him, but his phone kept going straight to voice mail. So, the phone is either turned off or the battery is dead. My sister and I both called and left him messages. He has not returned our calls. If I hadn't have had that dream, I wouldn't really be that worried. The weird part is, my sister, Chenin, had a dream almost exactly like that on the same night. I really just hope his phone is acting up. The thought of losing my father is unbearable to me...
On Sunday night (Aug. 2nd), I had a lesbian dream. I don't know how because I had only gotten an hour of sleep (if even), but it was wonderful, lol. I'm not a lesbian, but I would totally go lesbian for 3 actresses: Angelina Jolie, Kate Moennig, and Olivia Wilde. Well, my dream was about Kate Moennig. We were at a party or something, and I was talking to her about The L Word and the character she played (Shane McCutcheon). I don't really remember the conversation, but I do remember out of the blue we started making out. Right when it was about to get really steamy, my alarm went off. I really hate that, you know? When your dream is starting to get really good and something/someone wakes you up right before. It doesn't necessarily have to be a sex dream. Just something exciting is about to happen, or you're about to open a secret door to see what's behind it, when you're interrupted. That drives me nuts!
About Me
- Your Illusion
- Austin, Tx, United States
- I was born and raised in Texas and have lived here my whole life. I'm common-law married to the man of my dreams. I'm obsessed with Angelina Jolie and the band Hanson. I curse like a sailor and smoke like a chimney.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment